It is recommended that today’s A/C systems are examined periodically to ensure peak performance.
Typical Signs Your Diesel Truck AC System Requires Repair
- Your truck’s air conditioner isn’t blowing cold air.
- Your truck’s A/C is blowing warm air instead of cold air.
- Your truck’s A/C isn’t blowing any air.
- Your truck’s A/C compressor is leaking.
- Your truck has additional air conditioner problems.
Our certified mechanics have the appropriate equipment and expertise to repair your diesel truck’s A/C. We can recognize leaks, identify problems with the A/C compressor, and make needed repairs immediately, all at a competitive rate.
If your A/C is blowing hot air, come in for an inspection. We’ll visually examine hoses, lines, seals, and other components for leaks, monitor temperature readings, verify that your compressor is functioning correctly, and inspect the drive belt for cracks or deterioration.
Did you know that your A/C belt drives multiple other components in your truck?
A busted belt can have a more severe impact than only an uncomfortable drive. Our expert technicians will take care of everything- whether it is only a recharge of refrigerant or perhaps installing a new compressor- you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your truck will keep you cool and safe.
Whether you need a comprehensive system installation, air conditioning repair service, or an A/C preventive maintenance program developed to your specific needs, STP Diesel is here to help.
Truck A/C Repairs performed
- Receiver/drier repairs
- Compressor replacement
- Evaporator replacement
- Component leak repairs
- Condenser repairs
- A/C system recharge
- A/C system diagnostic
- A/C and heating system maintenance
- A/C fan check
- A/C refrigerant check
- A/C output temperature testing
- Compressor and blower fan examination
- A/C hose and belt examination
- And More!